Koala + Chums

A blog written by a group of cuddly toys that live in a bed.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

La Chez Jean-Pierre

I think that's what it is in French...anyway, hi, it's Sarge, resident food critic. Today I review the famous French restaurant just near Warmley, the Chez Jean-Pierre.

Chez Jean-Pierre
I was welcomed into the restaurant. The person by the door looked a little nervous. Well, I am a food critic and the whole future of this restaurant depended on this review. Anyway, I sat down at my specially reserved table (table 5) and the waiter gave me the specials. Along with the starters, the desserts, the drinks, the main courses, the second courses, the third courses (carry on to elevenses here).
I decided to try the lot.
Favourites
As you know, my all-time favourite dish is sausages and mash. So when the waiter read out the (entire) menu to me, I was anxious to see whether my beloved bangers and my marvellous mash were there. They were! Naturally, they were the first dish I sampled. It was delicious! Wel, bangers and mash always are. My next favourite was the scrumptious icecream (a dessert it may be). I recommend the delicious strawberry icecream.
Dishes and other stuff to avoid
I didn't particularly like the spaghetti bolognese (albeit I never have). And also avoid the cocktail Lemony Fresh (it tastes of that stuff you find in plastic lemons). And if a waiter even mentions the Broccoli Surprise, run a mile. The stuff is revolting.

OK, that's about it. I'd give you the address of the Chez Jean-Pierre but I can't remember it.
See you soon,

Sarge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home