Koala + Chums

A blog written by a group of cuddly toys that live in a bed.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Week Summary by Edward

Hello all! It's Edward today. Each of us will be doing a sort of column in our blog posts. Leo (as you know) is doing recipes, Sarge is the food critic, Koala is our website reviewer, Bob posts the latest news and I sum up the week.

Well, as you know, this week we got the blog. Also this week, Chris had his drama lesson on Saturday, Leo served up Veg in the Hole, and THE HOLIDAYS BEGAN! WOOHOO!

Well, anyway, I am downstairs and so is everyone else! I'll just let them say hello.

Sarge says: Hi! I can't wait to become a gourmet and be able to sample delicious delights at fancy restaurants.

Koala says: FINALLY I get to say something on the blog! I hope soon I'll be able to surf the Web looking for cool sites to review!

Bob says: Since I cover latest news, I'll have to get on here as soon as any news happens. Latest newsfeed, straight from the bird's mouth! (Hee hee. Feed. Bird's mouth. Get it?)

Leo says: Well, I can't wait to show some of the latest recipes to the viewers! I'm sure they'll be delighted with the delicious taste!

I say: That's the end of today's blog. I'll be posting my photo tomorrow!

L8r,

Edward

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home